Application: designed for installation in systems operating under pressure and pipelines (TPP, combined heat and power plants, district power plants and other operations), with appropriate working media and parameters.
Working medium: water, steam up to 570˚C.
- Attemperators – devices designed to cool steam passing through them to required parameters by injection of fluid through an injector (nozzle)
- TCU – devices designed to reduce (throttle) pressure and temperature (cool) the work medium through the use of throttling devices (adjustable or non-adjustable) devices as well injectors (nozzles)
- Significantly reduced erosive wear due to the triple reduction in the length of the evaporation zone, fine spraying and intensification of heat and mass transfer
- Film flow of moisture in steam coolers and pipelines is prevented by an improved cooling water injection and spraying system
- Doubles the service life of the valves used through the use of advanced technology and thermally expanded graphite sealings (KGU, KAGU)