Application: designed for installation in systems operating under pressure and pipelines (TPP, combined heat and power plants, district power plants and other operations), with appropriate working media and parameters.
Working medium: water, steam up to 570˚C.
- PRCU – units composed of pipe valves and components (desuperheaters, throttle devices, filters, pipe inserts, instruments and sensors, etc.) designed to reduce steam pressure, control steam flow and reduce temperature to set parameters
- PRDS – PRCU designed to quicker achieve set outlet parameters
- CU – unit designed to reduce the temperature of the medium without throttling (reducing steam pressure) composed of pipe valves and other components (desuperheaters, throttle devices, filters, pipe inserts, instruments and sensors, etc.)
- PRU – unit designed to reduce steam pressure and control flow composed of pipe valves and other equipment
- Provides steam cooling and pressure reduction in accordance with the parameters required by the customer
- Maintains the desired outlet temperature of steam with a tolerance of ± 5°C
- Ensures high reliability and ease of automatically maintaining the desired operation mode