Purpose: Valve is used at thermal power plants, combined heat and power plants and district power plants as a flow regulator and throttling device and is installed on main and auxiliary high-pressure-high-temperature and superhigh-pressure-superhigh-temperature steam pipes, and as a throttling device in PRCU and PRDS.
Nominal diameter: DN 10 – DN 65.
Nominal pressure: PN 1.6 – 25.0 MPa.
Working temperature: up to 570˚C.
Working medium: water, steam.
Application: controlling water flow and throttling steam at high differential pressures.
- Valve is variable, i.e. can be continuously operated at both low and high flows without increasing the load on the drive
- multi-saddle design makes throughput characteristic linear
- valve is able to operate at pressure differentials up to 250 bar over the long term at any position of the control unit
- Smooth flow characteristic remains stable throughout the valve stroke
- High reliability of the valve under normal operating conditions
- Long service life of body parts (up to 30 years) thanks to the use of forged parts