Application: designed to protect piping and equipment from excessive pressure and hydraulic hammer effects.
Nominal diameter: DN 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500.
Nominal pressure: PN from 1.6 to 8.0 MPa.
Working media: commercial oil, oil products, water, etc.
Climatic design: GOST 15150-69 (from -60°C to +40°C).
Seismic resistance: valves are seismic resistant up to score 10 on MSK-64 scale.
Process connection: flanged and welded.
Design: there can be from one (plus one spare) to four valves in one installation.
- automatic control system is included in the scope of supply
- minimum response time (0.1 sec)
- large working pressure configuration range
- axial valve with minimum hydraulic resistance
- easy to use and easy to maintain
- comparable with all known foreign equivalents