Founded in 1929, TSNIITMASH (Russian State Scientific Center – Research and Manufacturing Association – Central Research and Development Institute for Mechanical Engineering Technology (public joint stock company), OAO NPO TSNIITMASH) was at the forefront of mechanical engineering in Russia. Materials (steels, alloys, spatter coating, coolants, etc.) and mechanical engineering processes developed by TSNIITMASH are widely used by energy, heavy mechanical, transport, petrochemical engineering and other industries.
TSNIITMASH leads in the following areas:
– Developing of new structural materials;
– Processes for the metals industry;
– Foundry processes;
– Cold metal working;
– Non-destructive testing;
– Strength, residual resource and other types of analysis ;
– Computer modeling of manufacturing processes;
– Design and manufacturing of non-standard equipment;
– Project engineering.
has following units:
– Institute for Metallurgy and Mechanical Engineering;
– Institute for Materials Science;
– Institute for Surface and Nanomaterials Technology;
– Institute for Welding and Control;
– Institute for Non-Destructive Investigation Methods for Metals;
Official website: www.цниитмаш.рф
Area of cooperation: designing modern highly reliable pipe fittings, use of modern high-tech methods of processing metals.